Russian assaults throughout Ukraine kill 2, injure 21 over previous day

Russian attacks across Ukraine kill 2, injure 21 over past day

Russian strikes towards Ukraine killed two civilians and injured 21 over the previous day, regional authorities reported on Jan. 4.

Russian forces launched 81 drones at Ukraine in a single day from the Russian cities of Bryansk, Kursk, Orel, and Primosk-Akhtarsk, in line with Ukraine's Air Power.

Ukrainian anti-aircraft missile items, digital warfare items, cellular firing teams, and aviation shot down 34 drones in Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Poltava, Dnipropetrovsk, Cherkasy, Kirovohrad, Odesa, and Mykolaiv oblasts.

Forty-seven drones had been misplaced allegedly resulting from digital warfare countermeasures.

Russian forces launched three Iskander-M ballistic missiles at Chernihiv Oblast on Jan. 3, killing a 72-year-old man and injuring 4 folks, Governor Viacheslav Chaus reported. The assault destroyed two homes and broken the opposite 10.

Russia struck the village of Stepnohirsk in Zaporizhzhia Oblast on Jan. 3 with Grad a number of rocket launchers, killing a person, Governor Ivan Fedorov reported. The person's spouse was hospitalized with accidents.

In Kherson Oblast, Russia focused 40 settlements, together with the regional heart of Kherson, over the previous day. Because of the assaults, eight folks had been injured, Governor Oleksandr Prokudin reported.

Russian forces additionally launched a drone assault on the village of Antonivka in Kherson Oblast on the morning of Jan. 4, injuring a 71-year-old man. He was hospitalized with mine-blast trauma and shrapnel wounds to the pinnacle and stomach, in line with the native army administration.

In Donetsk Oblast, 4 folks had been injured within the metropolis of Sloviansk, and one particular person suffered accidents within the village of Oleksiievo-Druzhkivka as a result of Russian strikes, Governor Vadym Filashkin reported on Jan. 4.

In Kharkiv Oblast, a 56-year-old man suffered accidents within the drone assault towards the village of Zapadne, and a 55-year-old man was injured within the village of Kozacha Lopan because of the shelling on Jan. 3, Governor Oleh Syniehubov reported.

Ukraine war latest: Russian envoy dismisses Trump’s reported peace deal; over 50,000 Russians seek MIA soldiersKey developments on Jan. 3: * Over 50,000 Russians seek MIA through Ukraine’s project, representative says * ‘Nothing interesting’ — Russian envoy dismisses Trump’s reported peace deal proposals on Ukraine * Germany should not rule out peacekeeping mission in Ukraine, CDU lawmaker says * ’We wo…Russian attacks across Ukraine kill 2, injure 21 over past dayThe Kyiv IndependentTim ZadorozhnyyRussian attacks across Ukraine kill 2, injure 21 over past day

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *