Author: dmitriy.vasyura@gmail.com

  • Ukraine defeats Georgia in the League of Nations

    Ukraine defeats Georgia in the League of Nations

    Ukraine defeats Georgia in the League of Nations

    Ukraine's national team won a narrow victory over Georgia in the third round of the Nations League. Mykhailo Mudryk scored the only goal in the 35th minute, giving the team its first three points in the tournament.

    The Ukrainian national team narrowly defeated the Georgian national team in the third round of Division B of the 2024/25 Nations League. This is reported by the UAF, writes UNN.

    Details

    It is noted that the Ukraine-Georgia match took place in Poznan, Poland.

    In the 35th minute, Mykhailo Mudryk scored on the Georgian goal and opened the scoring.

    At this game, the Ukrainian team scored the first three points, but continues to remain in the last month in the group standings.

    In the next round of the Nations League, Ukraine will face the Czech Republic, and Georgia will play Albania. These matches will take place on October 14.

    Kalyuzhny's debut, Dovbyk's return: Rebrov announces starting lineup for match against GeorgiaOctober 11 2024, 05:57 PM • 20350 views

  • Intel surprises investors: shares soar 9% despite huge losses

    Intel surprises investors: shares soar 9% despite huge losses

    Intel surprises investors: shares soar 9% despite huge losses

    Intel posted better-than-expected results with revenues of $13.28 billion in the third quarter. The company forecasts revenue growth in the fourth quarter to $13.3-14.3 billion.

    Intel beats revenue expectations in earnings report – one of the largest PC chip makers predicts fourth-quarter revenue above previous estimates.

    Writes UNN with reference to the WSJ and Yahoo! Finance.

    Intel shares rose by about 9% in post-market trading after quarterly revenue, although down year-on-year, was slightly better than expected.

    For the quarter, Intel posted a loss per share of $0.46 on revenue of $13.28 billion. Analysts had expected a loss per share of $0.03 on revenue of $13 billion.

    Intel said it expects fourth-quarter revenue of $13.3 billion to $14.3 billion. Wall Street was expecting $13.6 billion. The company also said it has two new customers for the 18A processor.

    For reference

    The Intel Foundry business, which is responsible for manufacturing chips for Intel and third-party customers, generated revenue of $4.35 billion. Wall Street was expecting $4.4 billion. The division's revenue in the third quarter of 2023 amounted to $4.7 billion.

    Intel could have bought Nvidia for $20 billion in 2005: why the deal fell throughOctober 25 2024, 01:23 PM • 12251 view

  • Tusk: Europe’s security does not depend on the outcome of the US elections, but primarily on us

    Tusk: Europe’s security does not depend on the outcome of the US elections, but primarily on us

    Tusk: Europe's security does not depend on the outcome of the US elections, but primarily on us

    Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said that the future of Europe does not depend on the outcome of the US election, but on Europeans themselves. He is convinced that the era of geopolitical outsourcing is over.

    Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said that the future of Europe depends on the countries of the continent themselves, not on the US elections. He said this in the social network X, reports UNN.

    Harris or Trump? Some argue that Europe's future depends on the American election, but it depends on us first and foremost. Provided that Europe finally grows up and believes in its own strength

    – He is convinced.

    According to Tusk, regardless of the outcome of the US election, the era of geopolitical outsourcing is over.

    Harris will be more hawkish, while Trump is unpredictable – expertNovember 1 2024, 04:39 PM • 17937 views

  • Bournemouth 2-1 Man City: Champions stunned as Cherries pull off shock victory

    Bournemouth 2-1 Man City: Champions stunned as Cherries pull off shock victory

    Bernardo Silva, Manchester City, November 2024

    Manchester City suffered a shock 2-1 defeat to Bournemouth, with the champions failing to make the most of a loss to Arsenal earlier on Saturday.

    City watched the Gunners slip to a 1-0 defeat against Newcastle earlier in the day. That meant they remained five points apart, allowing City to extend that gap to eight if they beat the Cherries.

    But they were down on resources, with multiple players injured and some even playing through pain.

    The Premier League champions were evidently not their usual dominant selves, and went 1-0 down through an Antoine Semenyo goal in the ninth minute.

    Bournemouth doubled their lead in the second half, with Evanilson turning the ball past Ederson in the City net.

    In the 82nd minute, Josko Gvardiol’s goal gave City hope of a comeback, as did late attempts from Erling Haaland and Phil Foden.

    But neither attacker was able to find the back of the net, and City were dealt their first loss of the season.

    More to follow…

    READ MORE: Man City: ‘Boardroom source’ claims Guardiola ‘wants to move on’ as he demands one signing

  • Ukrainian figure skaters win the Budapest Trophy international tournament

    Ukrainian figure skaters win the Budapest Trophy international tournament

    Ukrainian figure skaters win the Budapest Trophy international tournament

    Iryna Pidhaina and Artem Koval won gold in the junior duet competition at the Budapest Trophy. The Ukrainian pair scored 165.59 points and qualified for the finals of the Junior Grand Prix series.

    Ukrainian figure skaters Iryna Pidhaina and Artem Koval won the Budapest Trophy international tournament in Hungary. This was reported by the Ministry of Youth and Sports, UNN reports.

    Details

    Ukrainian figure skaters Iryna Pidhaina and Artem Koval are the winners of the Budapest Trophy international tournament in the Hungarian capital. In the junior dance duet competition, Galina Churilova's students led the way after the rhythmic dance (66.61 points) and were the best in the free dance (98.98 points). As a result, Iryna and Artem scored 165.59 points

    – the ministry said.

    The ministry also reminded that this season the pupils of the Odesa-based Kryzhynka Sports School became the runners-up at the Turkish Grand Prix Junior Series and won in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The Ukrainians are among the “six” best dance duos and will take part in the JGP final to be held on December 5-8 in Grenoble (France).

    Recall

    Ukrainian figure skaters won silver at the Junior Grand Prix in Poland.

  • Meta blocks fraudsters who extorted money from Instagram bloggers

    Meta blocks fraudsters who extorted money from Instagram bloggers

    Meta blocks fraudsters who extorted money from Instagram bloggers

    Cybercriminals threatened bloggers with blocking their Instagram accounts and demanding money. The Ministry of Digital Transformation appealed to Meta, as a result of which the bloggers' accounts were restored and the attackers were blocked.

    Dozens of bloggers have fallen victim to cyber scams. They received messages threatening to block their Instagram accounts in exchange for money. This was announced on Friday by the head of the Ministry of Digital Transformation Mykhailo Fedorov, reports UNN.

    Details [1

    The bloggers reportedly filed complaints about the fraud with the Ministry of Digital Transformation, and the ministry, in turn, with Meta to resolve the issue.

    As a result, some of the bloggers' accounts have already been restored, and some will be restored soon. The accounts of the attackers were blocked

    – , the Ministry of Digital Transformation said in a statement.

    Currently, the agency continues to work with Meta to detect and disrupt cyber fraud.

    Addendum [1

    If you have become a victim of cybercrime, you should report to the team of the Ministry of Digital Transformation by e-mail: [email protected]

    EU launches investigation into Chinese platform TemuOctober 31 2024, 02:59 PM • 16679 views

  • In the UK, a court jails a Pole posing as a Wagnerian

    In the UK, a court jails a Pole posing as a Wagnerian

    In the UK, a court jails a Pole posing as a Wagnerian

    A Pole who posed as a Wagner militant at a Viking battle reenactment has been convicted in Britain. During the search, Nazi symbols and literature were found on his person.

    A Pole who claimed to be a member of the Wagner PMC and fought against Ukraine was sentenced to two and a half years in prison in the UK. This is reported by The Guardian, according to UNN.

    Details

    It is noted that in October 2023, the man came to an event on the reconstruction of Viking battles in Suffolk County, wearing combat clothing with Wagner PMC patches. During the event, Peter Kukharsky behaved aggressively: he waved a knife and showed the audience a "gesture that means a cut throat."

    According to witnesses, the man claimed that he had joined the Wagnerites and participated in hostilities against Ukraine. In addition, he published posts on Facebook, in which he also claimed to be a Wagner PMC militant.

    After the arrest, Kukharsky told the police that he had actually bought a military uniform and patches with Wagner symbols to provoke the participants of the battle reenactment, as he had opposing views on the war in Ukraine.

    Son of Russian oligarch and mother of ex-Wagner leader Prigozhin may be exempt from EU sanctionsSeptember 9 2024, 11:50 AM • 20937 views

    During the searches of his apartment, investigators found a photo of Adolf Hitler, a copy of Mein Kampf (My Struggle) and other fascist symbols. Kukharsky said he was just interested in history and collecting "memorabilia.

    Law enforcement officials stated that they had no evidence that Kukharsky was indeed a Wagner PMC militant, but that he was impersonating one was a serious crime. On August 16, 2024, at a hearing in the Central Criminal Court, Piotr Kucharski pleaded guilty to wearing symbols associated with extreme right-wing ideology.

    Recall

    Two Russians appeared before a court in Krakow for their participation in the Wagner group. They are accused of recruiting mercenaries, conducting hybrid warfare and propaganda activities in Poland.

  • In Georgia, the opposition demands an investigation into the arrival of a Russian propagandist at the elections

    In Georgia, the opposition demands an investigation into the arrival of a Russian propagandist at the elections

    In Georgia, the opposition demands an investigation into the arrival of a Russian propagandist at the elections

    The National Movement party demands an investigation into the accreditation of Russian propagandist malkevich for the Georgian parliamentary elections. malkevich is under sanctions and on an international wanted list.

    In the opposition party “National Movement” demand to launch an investigation into the arrival of Russian propagandist Alexander Malkevich in Georgia. This UNN reports with reference to Newsgeorgia.

    Details

    On November 1, the Georgian Central Election Commission confirmed that it had accredited Malkevich as a journalist of the NTV TV channel to cover the parliamentary elections.

    We demand that the Prosecutor's Office of Georgia launch an investigation on whose instructions and in what way an internationally wanted person was issued the relevant legal act and accreditation. His real goals, which this person had in the Georgian elections, should be investigated,

    – One of the UNM leaders Levan Bezhashvili said at a briefing today.

    Mikheil Saakashvili's party believes that the Malkevich case is just a link in the chain of large-scale Russian interference. According to Bezhashvili, the opposition provides international partners with information about all such facts.

    As in 2012, Russia conducted a special operation in Georgia through elections using Ivanishvili. This scheme requires investigation both domestically and by international actors,

    – He said.

    It is reported that the Georgian Interior Ministry does not comment on the grounds on which Malkevich was allowed into the country. It is obvious that, on top of everything else, he is a violator of Georgia's law “On Occupied Territories”. Last year, the propagandist visited occupied Tskhinvali, where he met with the president of self-proclaimed South Ossetia, Alan Gagloyev.

    Students in Tbilisi chase Russian journalists from protest rallyOctober 29 2024, 07:07 PM • 20264 views

    Reference

    Malkevich is the creator of the Russian propaganda network in the occupied territories of Ukraine. The political technologist is considered a close associate of the founder of PMC Wagner, Yevgeniy Prigozhin.

    malkevich is under Western sanctions for spreading disinformation. Because of his interference in the American elections, Washington has put him on a wanted list and is offering a reward of 10 million dollars for information about his whereabouts.

    Supplement

    In Ukraine, malkevych received a notice of suspicion in absentia from the SBU for collaboration activities.

  • Man Utd: Ruben Amorim ‘not his usual self’ after ‘strange moment’ as ‘friends’ reveal his ‘exhaustion’

    Man Utd: Ruben Amorim ‘not his usual self’ after ‘strange moment’ as ‘friends’ reveal his ‘exhaustion’

    Man Utd manager target Ruben Amorim sits on the bench before a game

    According to reports, Ruben Amorim has been ‘affected by the whole process’ leading to him replacing Erik ten Hag at Manchester United.

    Amorim was named Man Utd‘s head coach on Friday after the Premier League giants sacked former boss Ten Hag on Monday morning.

    39-year-old Amorim has been on the radar of several elite European clubs for a couple of years as he’s done a great job at Sporting Lisbon.

    Since arriving in 2020, Amorim has helped Sporting Lisbon win two Primeira Liga titles and they have won their opening ten league games this season. The Portuguese outfit had previously gone 18 years without winning the title.

    Liverpool and West Ham were mooted as possible destinations for Amorim in the summer, but they looked elsewhere. This opened the door for Man Utd to appoint him and he will take charge at Old Trafford at the start of this month’s international break on November 11.

    A report from The Athletic ‘inside the Amorim deal’ has revealed two concerns INEOS have about the inexperienced head coach and they have also stated how he has been ‘affected by the whole process’.

    READ: Mason Mount set to usurp Bruno Fernandes at Man Utd: The Ruben Amorim winners and losers

    The report claims Amorim ‘confided in friends’ to inform them that his ‘grilling’ after Tuesday’s 3-1 win against Nacional in the Taca Da Liga ‘exhausted him’.

    ‘At the end of Tuesday, after he had been grilled by journalists in the wake of a 3-1 win over Nacional, he confided in friends that the experience had exhausted him.

    ‘Colleagues who have known Amorim for years observed he didn’t look his usual relaxed self during the press conference. That much was understandable.’

    MORE MAN UTD COVERAGE ON F365…
    👉 Rooney replaces Amorim if Man Utd ’embrace chaos’; ‘limitation’ proves Ten Hag’s successor doesn’t fit
    👉 Man Utd: ‘Determined’ Ruben Amorim ‘wants’ £70m ‘major coup’ with trio tipped for imminent exits
    👉 Man Utd: Ruben Amorim reveals INEOS gave him ultimatum after he asked his ‘only question’

    The report also claims Amorim looked ‘awkward and shy’ during a ‘strange moment’ on Tuesday night, but he is a ‘more natural fit’ for Man Utd than Ten Hag for one reason.

    ‘Just before the game, Sporting fans, as is tradition, held their scarves aloft and sang the club anthem. But Amorim kept his head down, looking at the ground, hands in his pockets, looking somewhat shy and awkward. It was a strange moment. He didn’t celebrate any goals, instead crouching down on his haunches. He paced his technical area, kept giving instructions to his players, and occasionally clapped and pointed.

    ‘A group of fans tried to start a chant about Amorim but others whistled them silent. Some supporters are very thankful for all that he has done. Others are unhappy — not about the move to United, but the timing. They believe he should have finished the season.

    ‘United could not countenance that, and they are pleased the agreement has been found quickly and discreetly. Amorim has transformed Sporting and the hope is he can do the same for United. He will not be 40 until January, and there is a belief he is ready to build at the club for a long period and develop young players.

    ‘His charisma is seen as a more natural fit to deal with the media at United than Ten Hag, and though that brings with it his strong opinions, executives are said to welcome the inevitable debates that will come.’

  • Ukrainian shooters win two gold medals at the European Youth League Final

    Ukrainian shooters win two gold medals at the European Youth League Final

    Ukrainian shooters win two gold medals at the European Youth League Final

    Ukrainian teams won in pistol and rifle shooting at a competition in Serbia. Yulia Isachenko, Olga Lepska, Ivan Martynov, Timur Pidhornyi, Sofia Mykhailyuk, Maria Stashko, Artem Mozgovyi, and Danylo Danaev won gold medals.

    Ukrainian shooters won gold in pistol and rifle shooting at the European Youth League Final in Novi Sad, Serbia. This was stated by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine, UNN reports.

    Details

    For example, Ukrainians won in team air pistol competitions:

    • Yulia Isachenko,
    • Olga Lepska,
    • Ivan Martynov
    • Timur Pidhornyi.

    In addition, the Ukrainian team won first place in air rifle shooting, consisting of Sophia Mykhailiuk, Maria Stashko, Artem Mozgovyi and Danylo Danaev.

    Recall

    Ukrainian figure skaters Iryna Pidhaina and Artem Koval won the Budapest Trophy international tournament in Hungary.